South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Integrated Care System
The QUIT Programme is being delivered by South Yorkshire & Bassetlaw Integrated Care System (SYB ICS) in partnership with Yorkshire Cancer Research.
SYB ICS is a partnership of 23 NHS organisations, local authorities and key voluntary sector and independent partners in our region.
Our ambition is:
- For everyone in South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw to have a great start in life, with the support they need to stay healthy and live longer
- To ensure health and care services across Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield are the best they can possibly be
Click on the map below to find the partners.
Organisations in Barnsley
Organisations in Doncaster
Organisations in Sheffield
Organisations in Rotherham
Organisations in Bassetlaw
Other Partners and Associates
- Yorkshire Ambulance Services NHS Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Yorkshire and Humber Academic Health Science Network